Turkey Cobb Salad
PREP TIME: 30 mins
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
SERVINGS: 2 servings
AUTHOR: Lisa Bryan
This turkey cobb salad is one hearty, protein-filled, and dinner-worthy salad that makes the best of your Thanksgiving leftovers!
For The Salad
- 6 cups baby spinach, or other salad greens
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast, cubed
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash, cubed
- 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons cranberries
- 2 tablespoons pecans, roughly chopped
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Mix together the apple cider vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
In a large salad bowl, layer the spinach with bacon, turkey breast, roasted butternut squash, boiled eggs, cranberries, pecans, and goat cheese. Drizzle the apple cider vinaigrette on top and enjoy.