Crock Pot Chili
- 25 oz cooked 93% lean ground beef
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Great Value Italian diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Hunts tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup green peppers, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 packet Splenda or Stevia - optional
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot.
Cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
5 Servings (about 1 1/2 cups)
You can also cook this on the stove. Bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 30 min.
Want to add cheese? Use 20 oz cooked 93% lean ground beef instead of 25 ounces. Divide 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese among the 5 servings about 0.8 ounces per bowl.