Herself360 Sales Representative Wanted
Herself360, LLC, a women’s online magazine based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is looking for a talented, highly motivated sales professional with an interest in multi-media advertising to join our team. If you love to sell and are knowledgeable about integrated advertising solutions, then we have the perfect opportunity for you to join us during this very exciting time.
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for advertising sales, including online live interviewing and video properties. Responsibilities include a keen understanding of the industry, market opportunities, and audience for the assigned properties(s) including managing and growing the market, building strategic partnerships and working closely with customers and prospects to develop standard and custom advertising programs. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Learn and expand your understanding of Herself360, LLC’s publications and digital platforms · Articulate Herself360, LLC’s overall business objectives and value proposition to customers
- Source, develop, close and manage a pipeline of new client prospects · Manage and maintain current customer accounts
- Manage time effectively to prospect, follow up with and grow existing accounts, and manage administrative responsibilities
- Develop and implement custom marketing opportunities, based on customer need, to increase customer satisfaction and advertising spend
- Provide exceptional customer service with a focus on details and the needs of the client · Weekly sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Coordinate with creative, production and management staff on ad materials and marketing initiatives
- At least 2 years of advertising sales experience · MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required ·
- CRM experience preferred · Some digital/website experience desired
- Persuasive with the ability to overcome objections
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively and creatively within a team environment as well as independently
Connections to local or national media brands and ability to leverage those relationships to build and share content is a plus. This is a freelance position with a 20% commission and incentive bonuses.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter including experience to [email protected]